Working at TransCore Link Logistics
What is it like to work for an industry leader? Explore our website to find out more about our team, what it means to be a part of it, and how as a team member you would work for an industry leader.
We know to attract the best talent and keep them engaged takes more than just offering them challenging work; that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that is on par with industry standards but we’ve added something extra. All full-time, contract and permanent employees get signed on to our benefits package after three months of employment. Here’s just a sneak peak of what you can expect:
Our Current Openings
Back in 1990 when we were first established, we were driven to succeed and to make a difference always keeping our customers top of mind. Today, our drive is still the same and our actions keep our customers’ needs in our core values.
When we hire, we try to ensure that candidates’ values match our own because how we work matters too! You’re a right fit for our culture if you hold these operational values:
- Own the outcome – no excuses
- Charm customers – happy smiles
- Practice integrity – without compromise
- Make strides and improve – trailblazing success
- Feisty self-reliance – trust us, others will join with enthusiasm
Top Reasons to Join Our Team
- Industry leader
- TransCore Link Logistics remains unmatched as the premier provider of technology solutions to the Canadian transportation industry.
- Diverse workforce
- At TransCore Link Logistics, we hire the best irrespective of gender, race, age or creed. This philosophy has allowed us to cultivate a team of diverse yet unique individuals who have led and continue to lead us down the path of success.
- A winning team
- Besides being an industry leader, we continue to strive to win, to innovate and to set the trends in the industry. If you have a winner attitude, then you will love to work with us.
- Challenging work and growth opportunities
- There is never a dull day at TransCore Link Logistics. Whether it is a new product release, a major upgrade or an industry trade show, there are lots of learning opportunities and challenges every day, along with internal opportunities for growth and development.
- We make time to play
- There’s a saying that all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. At TransCore Link Logistics we work hard but we make time to play. If it’s your birthday, we’ll buy a cake and sing you happy birthday; we love Halloween and play dress up; we are crazy about food so we organize potlucks; we enjoy barbeques in the summer; and we roll out the red carpet at our annual holiday soirée.
- Great people work here
- Behind every successful company are great people. We can testify to this at TransCore Link Logistics. From employees with over 20 years of experience to recent graduates fresh into the field, we are fortunate to have a team of individuals who are passionate about what they do and who bring that level of commitment and dedication every day to work.
- Part of a Fortune 500 Company
- We are small but we are mighty and we are backed by the support of a billion dollar company with a global reach. TransCore Link Logistics is a unit of Roper Technologies, a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and the Russell 1000 indices. Roper designs and develops software (both software-as-a-service and licensed), and engineered products and solutions for healthcare, transportation, food, energy, water, education and academic research markets worldwide.
- We give back to the community
- Since 1998, TransCore Link Logistics has committed to giving back to the community by supporting children’s charities in every province of Canada. To date, we donated over $250,000 to more than 75 charitable organizations as a result of net proceeds raised from our annual charity golf tournaments.