Are you passionate about accounting? Are you looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door? Are you looking to be part of a team where your contributions are easily recognized? TransCore Link Logistics is seeking a temporary full-time Accounts Receivable/ Collections Clerk (14 months contract), based in Mississauga, ON.
- Make outbound collection calls and send emails to customers
- Resolve customer inquiries; monitor accounts for non-payment or other irregularities
- Submit monthly reports for write-off accounts
- Assist in documenting collections procedures/ processes
- Conduct credit reference checks for customers
- Process third-party collections information
- Provide weekly feedback to management
- Improve collections metrics (i.e. DSO)
- Work with Salesforce and Great Plains
What You Bring to the Team
- You have completed a post-secondary education
- You have either worked for a minimum of 1 year in an Accounts Receivable position or have completed a post-secondary education with a focus in Accounting
- Collections experience is an asset
- You are proficient in MS Office suite, in particular Excel & Outlook
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- You have great phone etiquette and conflict management skills
- You are a problem solver – we like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly
- You are a fast learner, and can multi-task and excel in a fast paced environment
- You are self-driven with the ability to meet your required targets
- You are a team player with strong work ethics
What to Expect
- Generous compensation package including; competitive base pay, group benefits and lots more!
- Receive coaching and feedback from highly trained accounting professionals.
- We will provide you with the tools and resources to help you succeed.
- Your commitment to excellence will not go unrecognized - our team is small enough that your efforts are noticed, but big enough to provide you with the tools and resources to excel.
- A fun work environment; where we celebrate milestones and achievements. We work hard but we play harder!
“By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.”
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume with salary expectations in confidence to ARClerk2017@transcore.ca
TransCore Link Logistics has been the unmatched leader in transportation technology for over 25 years. Our signature software, Loadlink, used by thousands of transportation companies has revolutionized the trucking industry and we are seeking top talent to ensure we continue to do so well into the future. Our ability to deliver the best to our customers is dependent on the caliber of the individuals that we hire. That’s why we hire the best!