About the Role
The Marketing Technology (MarTech) Department gets pretty busy. The department is in need of a brilliant writer to help our team churn out blog posts, client testimonials, copy for graphics and contribute to our social media strategy.
As our Digital Content Writer Intern, you will regularly come up with a list of relevant industry related topics, write and support our Content Producer to schedule tweets and work on blog posts assigned as well as anything content related on our platforms on and offline.
- Create and maintain a list of relevant industry related topics to write about
- Write blogs and social media content under a pseudo account
- Proofread, content organization, data compilation for various marketing mediums
- Write email copy for our sales and service teams to use
- Assist with marketing/advertising promotional activities and presentation preparation
- Update corporate website(s) and digital channels
- Help to organize events: pack/distribute marketing material, obtaining quotes, and inquiries with third-party vendors
- Provide support for MarTech projects (which may be unrelated to content) as needed
- Perform data analysis on competitive research, statistics, and other administrative duties as assigned
- Exceptional research, writing and editing skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to compile and write news stories or articles, research and follow up with editorial submissions
- Considered as a strong creative thinker and writer
- Be excited about building TransCore Link Logistics social media presence
- Be able to manage multiple tasks independently and as part of a team
- A strong desire to learn and commitment to deliver content that makes a difference
What to Expect
- Valuable hands-on experience applying research and marketing strategies to tangible deliverables including marketing campaigns and customer events
- Coaching and constructive feedback on your progress from an experienced marketing leader – We have a great marketing team always willing to assist
- The tools necessary to help you succeed on the job
- A fun work environment; where we celebrate milestones and achievements. We work hard but we play harder!
Length of Contract: 4 Months (Fall term)
Compensation: Hourly paid position
Hours per week: 37.5
“By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.”
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume with salary expectations in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
TransCore Link Logistics is a leading provider of transportation technology solutions to the Canadian trucking and freight brokerage industry. Thousands of brokers, carriers, owner-operators and private fleets rely on our software on a daily basis. For the past 25 years we have remained unmatched as the leader in freight matching.