We are actively seeking a highly talented Accounts Receivable/ Billing Administrator to join our Mississauga, ON office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to develop their professional skills. Working alongside a team of young and seasoned professionals alike, the successful candidate will be instrumental in assisting the Accounting department with month end, quarter end and year-end closes. If you are passionate about numbers, love challenging work and see yourself contributing to a fast growing company, this may be the role for you.
Reporting to the Controller, Accounts Receivable/ Billing Administrator is responsible for providing financial and administrative support, by ensuring the efficient, timely and accurate reporting of accounts under his/her control.
- Maintain customer contract billing module – updates/additions/cancellations/status
- Assist in maintaining customer accounts by updating products and services
- Process daily billings, payments, manual billings and adjustments
- Apply and follow up on unapplied cash receipts
- Process daily deposit, cash allocations, customer write-offs, returned payments, intercompany transactions, and affinity commissions
- Record customer account updates daily, and complete tasks on the finance dashboard
- Responsible for inbound accounts receivable related emails and phone calls
- Communicate professionally with customers – follow-up/ collections/ inquiries/ ePay support
- Upload, scan, and log customer documents
- Serve as backup for other accounts receivable personnel
- Support Vendor Master Maintenance
- Ensure Team goals and deadlines are met
- Provide weekly status to Controller
- Other duties as may be assigned by the company
What we are looking for
- You have completed a post-secondary degree in a business related discipline.
- You preferably have a minimum of 1-year relevant work experience.
- You preferably have working knowledge of financial systems (i.e. Great Plains) and CRM (i.e. Salesforce).
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and Outlook.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are able to manage multiple tasks, both independently and as part of a Team.
- You have strong attention to detail, accuracy, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player and adaptable individual, with strong work ethic.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You can to work well under pressure and can manage your time to meet firm deadlines.
What to Expect
- We will provide you with the tools and resources to help you succeed.
- Be part of a fun and energetic group.
- Your commitment to excellence will not go unrecognized - our team is small enough that your efforts are noticed (and rewarded), but big enough to provide you with the tools and resources to excel.
- Generous compensation package including: competitive base pay, group benefits, gym membership, tuition reimbursement, employee stock purchase program, RSP and lots more!
- A fun work environment; where we celebrate milestones and achievements. We work hard but we play harder!
“By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.”
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume with salary expectations in confidence to BillingAdministrator@transcore.ca
TransCore Link Logistics has been the unmatched leader in transportation technology for over 25 years. Our signature software, Loadlink, used by thousands of transportation companies has revolutionized the trucking industry and we are seeking top talent to ensure we continue to do so well into the future. Our ability to deliver the best to our customers is dependent on the caliber individuals that we hire. That’s why we hire the best!
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code TransCore Link Logistics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.