Technology solutions that make a difference deserve people who do the same. That’s where our Customer Success/ Inside Sales team comes in. Our representatives play an integral part in our success. As our brand ambassador, they strive for professionalism in everything they do and this is reflected in the way they interact with customers. From assisting customers to expanding our business, they’re champions of our game-changing products and services.
TransCore Link Logistics, is looking to hire a customer and sales focused Bilingual Customer Success / Inside Sales Representative, on a contractual basis based in Mississauga, ON.
As a Bilingual Customer Success/ Inside Sales Representative your time will be spent on the phone, email and chat, providing exceptional service to our 6000 plus customers across North America. Your tasks may range from answering customer inquiries, providing information on our various packages, recommending solutions that provide value to the customer (up-selling), training customers on how to use our software solutions and working together with your colleagues to resolve unique problems. You will have a monthly sales target that will tie in with your commission.
What You Need to Succeed
- Ability to communicate in English and French - written and verbal is a must
- Previous customer service / sales experience is an asset
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Sales Force would be an asset
- An individual who is positive and energetic both on and off the phone and willing to go the extra mile to put a smile on the customer's face
- A multi-tasker who thrives under pressure
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great problem solver - we like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly
- An individual who is a fast learner and can adapt to new processes and technologies quickly
- An individual who is self-driven with a go-getter mentality; not afraid to upsell - in fact he/she embraces it!
Whats in it for You
- Be part of a great team where people enjoy working with each other
- Paid parking and transit allowance
- Modern and open work space with an interactive lunch room and great views of the city from our office space
- Centrally located with easy access to public transportation, and exceptionally close proximity to highways and shopping malls
- A fun work environment with staff lunches and frequent social activities
- Free Cycle Loan Program during the summer
- Casual dress code
- Lots more
Length of Contract: Starting immediately, 3 - 6 Months (Based on candidate availability)
Compensation: Hourly paid position
Hours per week: 37.5
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume to BilingualCustomerService@transcore.ca
TransCore Link Logistics is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology helps enable food to arrive to our stores, goods to our malls and makes e-commerce possible. We have been the unmatched leader in transportation technology for over 25 years and we pride ourselves in being a catalyst that drives commercial transportation.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code TransCore Link Logistics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in TransCore Link Logistics. Due to the developing impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures are being developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting interviews virtually via phone and Skype. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.