TransCore Link Logistics, is looking for an energetic and organized Sales Administrator based in Mississauga, ON. Our sales team is responsible for successfully driving new business by recommending solutions that fit the needs of our customers, primarily over the phone. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative and hands on support to the Sales department.
What You Will be Doing
- Verify and approve new customer accounts and update the insurance and operating authorities
- Update insurance certificate information upon notice of expiration/ renewal
- Assist the customer service department with account changes
- Update customer database with accurate information
- Administer sales reports as required by the sales manager
- Assist the accounting department with client credit card updates
- Provide administrative support to the sales team
- Assist Sales Manager in vetting of leads for new business
- Assist in handling inbound and outbound inquiries for new business when required
- Become a brand enthusiast for our products
- Maintain & audit sales for quarterly commission
- Other duties as may be assigned by the company
What You Need to Succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word)
- Experience working with Salesforce (CRM) is an asset but not a requirement
- An individual with unparalleled initiative – who sees something that needs to be done and does it!
- An individual who has an awesome personality and can add value to our team
Whats in it for You
- Be part of a great team where people enjoy working with each other
- Gym membership coverage
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid parking and transit allowance
- Matching RPP & discount stock purchase program
- Future learning opportunities with tuition reimbursement
- Modern and open work space with an interactive lunch room and great views of the city from our office space
- Centrally located with easy access to public transportation, and exceptionally close proximity to highways and shopping malls
- A fun work environment with staff lunches and frequent social activities
- Free Cycle Loan Program during the summer
- Casual dress code
- Lots more
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume with salary expectations in confidence to SalesAdministrator@transcore.ca
TransCore Link Logistics is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology helps enable food to arrive to our stores, goods to our malls and makes e-commerce possible. We have been the unmatched leader in transportation technology for over 25 years and we pride ourselves in being a catalyst that drives commercial transportation.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code TransCore Link Logistics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in TransCore Link Logistics. Due to the developing impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures are being developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting interviews virtually via phone and Skype. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.