Smarketers, listen up! Our team at TransCore Link Logistics is growing, and is looking to hire a new member who has the “go get em” drive and motivation of a sales enthusiast fused with the promotion expertise of a strategic marketer. Our technology is at the forefront of how Canada’s largest industry (transportation) gets goods to consumers and businesses across Canada. Now we want to incorporate commerce into a marketplace that will be the next wow for our industry, and we need you to help us do that.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Great people / Cool digs
- Autonomy while you work
- The sky is your limit
What You Will be Doing
You will use your smarketing skills to evangelize our new service to our customers, vendors and prospects; plus, as our Sales & Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for increasing the revenue of this new service and driving business results. You will have the presentation skills required to deliver our unique value proposition (leveraging our brand power) to potential customers of all decision-making levels, and collaborate with sales, marketing and other SMEs within the company to help you deliver on your goal. As our Sales & Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Drive sales for our new product
- Acquire new vendors and partners to sell and market to our customer base
- Engage and grow existing customers and acquire new prospects
- Build vendor campaigns and display ads
- Market and incentivise our product to target audience
- Manage content on the services platform
- Optimize customer ROI on the service platform
What You Need to Succeed
- Awesome persuasive presentation and telephone skills
- Competitive in nature: You play to win and are determined to succeed
- Strong creative thinker and an emarketing background
- Curious in nature and driven to evolve this new service
- Be nimble and ready to grow as the new service scales
Nice to have
- Ability to effectively communicate: make calls, send emails to target audience
- Resourceful and proactive in your approach, to managing priorities and stakeholders
- Bilingualism is a definite asset
What You Bring to the Team
- Positive team-first attitude
- Self-motivation with a proactive approach to work
- Desire to learn and commitment to deliver content that makes a difference
Whats In It For You
- Competitive Salary
- Gym membership
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee stock purchase program
- Too many fun perks to list
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume to Smarketer@transcore.ca
TransCore Link Logistics is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology helps enable food to arrive to our stores, goods to our malls and makes e-commerce possible. We have been the unmatched leader in transportation technology for over 25 years and we pride ourselves in being a catalyst that drives commercial transportation.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code TransCore Link Logistics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.