Come join the TransCore Link Logistics’ team as a Web Developer. As a mid to senior level developer, you will join our small, fluid teams with a mission to scale our platforms and make our code better, leaner, and more resilient.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to contribute to our development efforts and deliver results while challenging the status-quo for a high-growth industry leader. This means that as a developer, you will feel comfortable taking calculated risks to change technical direction, and be able to effectively communicate the benefits of this change. You will work in highly-collaborative teams and will be responsible for designing and maybe even inventing the functionality. If you pride yourself on being a sharp ambitious developer and are passionate about technology, then we would love to hear from you!
About the Gig
- Designing and developing scalable applications for web
- Coding enhancements and optimization to improve existing products and services
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting production support issues
- Collaborating with other team members to understand requirements
- Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards
- Stay active with advanced technologies to be able to provide the best solutions for projects
- 3+ years hands-on development experience & knowledge of web development
- Working knowledge of: MS SQL, SQL, Stored Procedures, .NET Framework, C#, Web Services/API
Nice to have
- ASP.NET Core, SQL Server CLR, JIRA, Team Foundation Server
- Experience working in Agile Scrum team
- Experience with other new and exciting leading-edge technologies for tomorrow
What You Bring to the Team
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a keen eye for details - your quality of work is always of the highest standards
- You have exceptional problem solving skills - we appreciate individuals who come back with changes, fast!
- You’re a self-starter with drive and tenacity - you can multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- You’re quick to learn and adapt to new technologies and languages
- You take pride in your code – you know it is rock solid!
What to Expect
- Your creativity will not be hindered - we will provide you with the canvas to create your masterpiece
- Your commitment to excellence will not go unrecognized - our team is small enough that your efforts are noticed (and rewarded), but big enough to provide you with the tools and resources to excel
- Our developers are smart, passionate about technology and always up for challenging work - this is an ideal opportunity to work with and share your ideas with a highly-skilled team
- Generous compensation package including: competitive base pay, group benefits, gym membership, tuition reimbursement, employee stock purchase program, RSP and lots more!
- A fun work environment; where we celebrate milestones and achievements. We work hard but we play harder!
“By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.”
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume to WebDeveloper@transcore.ca
TransCore Link Logistics has been the unmatched leader in transportation technology for over 25 years. Our signature software, Loadlink, used by thousands of transportation companies has revolutionized the trucking industry and we are seeking top talent to ensure we continue to do so well into the future. Our ability to deliver the best to our customers is dependent on the caliber of the developers that we hire. That’s why we hire the best!
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code TransCore Link Logistics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.